The EDGE experience is a unique one, and we've created this framework in hopes of positively changing lives. Here, we've outlined some expectations to help mentees make the most of their time in the program. Like most things in life, our mentees often get what they put into their EDGE experience.
- 2-4 hours a month for a minimum of one year.
- Average group lifecycle is 2-3 years. We ask each group to recalibrate at the end of the year.
- Attend 80 percent of scheduled calls.
- Calls are typically one hour, twice a month.
- Occasional prep work for calls (i.e., reading articles or book chapters, listening to podcasts).
- Mentee attendance at EDGE events is highly encouraged, as they're a great opportunity meet EDGE members outside of your group!
- You can learn more about our events here.
- Our keystone event is EDGE|X – our annual half-day, high-impact leadership conference. Past speakers include Mitch Daniels, Bob Goff and Ann Voskamp.
The most successful EDGE groups are the ones that connect with each other outside of their scheduled calls. Whether it's a group dinner or coffee before work, developing these relationships outside of the calls is ultimately what shapes your experience.
Confidentiality is a key component for EDGE groups to grow together. Respect the sensitive nature of the stories and experiences that are shared within your EDGE group. Make every effort to keep the trust between your fellow mentees and your mentor.
The Application Process
Our application takes about 20 minutes. We encourage you to be as open and honest as possible in your answers!
We'll review your application and be in touch about next steps. You'll be placed in the queue and added to our email list.
If we've determined there's a good fit, we'll place you in your group! Group placement can take 30-60 days.