National Mentoring Organization Introduces Advisory Board to Spur Growth
EDGE Mentoring, an emerging leader mentoring organization, today announces a new advisory board (now Board of Directors) that will help guide the growth and evolution of the program. EDGE experienced over 125% growth in 2014 and capped the successful year with the third annual America’s Best Hope Conference.
“EDGE is at a critical juncture in its development as an organization. We created massive momentum and energy in the past year and now our focus shifts to ensuring effective sustainability measures – while still aggressively pursuing healthy, quality growth,” said Dave Neff, Executive Director of EDGE. “I could not be more excited at the caliber of this group and the potential it has to advance EDGE in a meaningful manner.”
The new EDGE advisory board will serve a one-year term and consists of 15 marketplace leaders, including three EDGE mentees, who represent a diverse group of companies and constituents:
- Jeff Simmons (Chair), President, Elanco Animal Health
- Randy Reichmann, President & CEO, Old National Bank – Indianapolis Region
- Linda Hajduk, former Community Health Network executive
- Tim Kopp, former ExactTarget CMO & current CEO of TK Ventures Co.
- Rick Pease, Special Advisor to Indiana Governor Mike Pence
- Kyle DeFur, President, trueU
- Tom Eggleston, CEO, RENU Management
- Rob Wiley, Corporate Development Principal, Salesforce.com
- Tom Bratton, Managing Partner, Medallion Partners Inc.
- Adam Wright, Global Brand Director, Eli Lilly & Company
- Jason Reese, Attorney, Wagner Reese LLP
- Rex Fisher, Director of Development, Shepherd Community Center
- Marcus Hall (mentee), Senior Enterprise Account Executive, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Erin Cosler (mentee), Associate Director of Operations, College Mentors for Kids
- Jackson Troxel (mentee), Associate, Slane Capital
- Dave Neff, Executive Director, EDGE Mentoring
“This group brings considerable experience as we continue to build what has the potential to become the leading mentoring organization in America,” said Jeff Simmons, EDGE Board Chair.
EDGE officially launched in 2012 and now has people in the program from over 30 states. Over 250 young professionals are currently engaged or have gone through the program.
If you are interested in applying to become a mentor or mentee and joining the EDGE movement, click HERE
EDGE Mentoring serves to equip and prepare the next generation of leaders by sharpening their leadership edge in all areas of life – personal, professional and spiritual. For more information, check out our FAQ page.