[VIDEO] How to Build a Personal Brand: Burst Event Recap
Click link to scroll to relevant section
Over 200 entrepreneurs, executives, and emerging leaders came Bluebridge Digital on Monday July 25th to hear from our panel on how to build a personal brand.
- Tim Kopp - Managing Partner, Hyde Park Venture Partners; Former CMO, ExactTarget & Coca Cola.
- Katie Smith - Founder, Careerable
- Santiago Jamarillo - CEO & Founder, Bluebridge Digital & Emplify
- Tom Bratton - Managing Partner, Medallion Partners
We captured the Q&A discussion, the top quotes and have compiled the insights from our panel to help executives, entrepreneurs, and millennials to stand out from the competition and build a world-class personal brand.
Watch the video below
Exclusive Q&A With 4 Entreprenuers & Executives
*Use the table of contents below to search video by question*
- Why is building a personal brand important?
- How do you effectively create a personal brand without being self promoting?
- What are some practical ways to build a personal brand? How would you tactically go about building a brand plan?
- Would you share some examples of people who have hurt their personal brand?
- How do you go about gathering feedback about your personal brand?
- As millennials, what personal and soft skills do we need to be building to be more effective in person?
- When you're just starting out in your career, would you advise someone to be a follower or a disruptor when it comes to building a personal brand?
- How many times has your personal brand changed? What were some indicators that you needed to pivot?
- How do I differentiate my brand in a crowded industry? Is it too late for me to make a dent in my field this far into my career?