We recently finished one our signature free quarterly Burst events, where we host several hundred emerging leaders and executives to discuss a relevant topic affecting many in the workplace. If you'd like to attend our next event, you can sign up here to be notified when we announce it.
We captured the Q&A discussion, the top quotes and have compiled the insights from our panel to help executives, entrepreneurs, and millennials to stand out from the competition and win the war for talent.
Our three panelists shared their incredible experiences and wisdom from leading major functions for a multi-billion dollar technology company, a Fortune 150 global brand, and a hyper-growth real-estate and transitional healthcare company.
- Todd Richardson - Chief People Officer, Bluebridge Digital; Former EVP, Administration, ExactTarget
- Mark Ferrara - VP, Talent Management, Eli Lilly & Company
- Nicole Bickett - Chief Adminstrative Officer, Mainstreet
Watch the video below
Exclusive Q&A With 3 Top HR Executives
*Use the table of contents below to search video by question*
- EQ vs IQ: What Importance Does EQ Play In The Marketplace Today?
- What Intentional Steps Have You Taken To Enhance Employee Engagement? How Do You Track It?
- For Millennials: Would You Advise Them To Approach Their Careers From A Generalist Perspective Or A Specialist Perspective?
- How Do You Approach Executive Sponsorship And Mentorship Personally And As An Organization?
- What Are Some Of The Heroic Acts You've Seen In Your Careers?
- How Do You Break Through The Noise When Using Culture As A Recruiting Tactic?
- How Do You Sustain Culture As You Grow And Shift As An Organization?
- For Millennials: How Do You Navigate Sticking With An Opportunity Versus Leaving For New Opportunities?
- What Are Some Of The Things You're Doing To Win The War On Recruiting?
- Are Leaders Born Or Made?